Your personally identifying information that you provide Welocity Booster with, for registering yourself as either a Preferred Customer (PC) or an Independent Business Owner (IBO) for availing various services are no more than what would be required by Welocity Booster for administrative and management purposes for providing you with efficient and effective services and experience.
Welocity Booster respects every individual’s right to privacy and hence it is fully committed to protect your privacy. Welocity Booster agrees to take every reasonable measures and due care of keeping such information of yours in strict confidentiality and to use them only for the purposes and in furtherance thereof for which the same has been disclosed by you and for legitimate business purposes. Welocity Booster shall not release such information to any outside organizations, except to organization /(s) which is a sponsor of the event / service for which such information has been collected. Welocity Boostershall be entitled to release the requisite personal information for the provision of services to its third party email service provider for the purposes of sending emails confirming registration, purchases, payments etc. However, Welocity Boosterreserves the right to disclose such information if and when required by any court order or a subpoena or in response to law enforcement and regulatory agency’s request.
PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE:
1. The right to use Welocity Boosterwebsite is personal to you and is not transferable to any other person or entity. Each registration is for a single user only as per the terms and conditions of online registration. We do not permit you to share your Welocity Boosteruser ID and password with any other person or with multiple users on a network. Furthermore, you shall use Welocity Boosterwebsite, IBO Back office, Welocity BoosterNews and all its services and materials therein strictly for non-commercial purposes only and not indulge in any business activities, other than WelocityBooster’s.
USER MATERIAL AND CONDUCT:
1. You may send in your comments or any other general feedback and submit suggestions, ideas, proposals, questions or other information, wherever required or permitted, apart from your personal information you provide to us during the online registration process. Your information is defined to include any information you provide to us in the registration process, in the feedback area or through any e-mail feature. Solely to enable Welocity Boosterto use the information you supply us with, so that we are not violating any rights you might have in your information, you hereby agree to grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) you have in your information, in any media now or known in the future, with respect to your information. Welocity Boosterwill only use your information in accordance with this ‘user agreement’.
3. We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- Full name including the first, middle and last/ family name.
- Gender and date of birth.
- Contact details such as land line, mobile number and email address.
- Contact details such as postal address with PIN.
- Bank Account details with a cancelled cheque to transfer sales commissions.
- PAN (Permanent Account Number).
- Aadhaar Card.
- Passport Size Photograph.
- Nominee and the relationship with the nominee.
- Financial information (like account or credit card numbers).
- Other information as per our registration process.
We may also collect the following information:
- About the pages you visit /access
- The links you click on our site.
- The number of times you access the page.
- The number of times you have purchased on our web site.
4. You are solely responsible for ‘Your Information’:
- ‘Your Information’ shall not be false, inaccurate, misleading or fraudulent.
- Shall not infringe any third party's intellectual property, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy. It shall not be defamatory, libellous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing.
- Shall not be indecent, obscene or contain pornography or contain an "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986; seditious, offensive, abusive, liable to incite racial or religious hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law.
- Or shall not be or include material that is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data) or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
- Shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers; and that is in the nature of political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of ‘spam’; or that is illegal in any other way. Welocity Booster reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content but does not regularly review posted content.
5. You shall abide by all the notices and all the terms and conditions (updated from time to time) contained and mentioned herein this agreement, in good faith and with due diligence and care.
6. You shall not use Welocity Boosterwebsite, services and/or materials therein for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. You shall not use Welocity Boosterwebsite, services and /or materials therein in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden and/or impair Welocity Boosterwebsite or any services therein or the network(s) connected to Welocity Boosterwebsite and interfere with other User’s use and enjoyment of this Welocity Boosterwebsite and/or services therein.
7. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any service on Welocity Boosterwebsite, other IBO’s account, computer systems or networks connected to Welocity Boosterwebsite through hacking, password mining or any other means. You shall not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available to you through Welocity Boosterwebsite.
8. We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of clauses or elsewhere. Please be aware that even if you do not give Welocity Boosteryour real name, your Web browser transmits a unique address to us, which can be used by law enforcement officials to identify you.
9. Certain elements of Welocity Boosterwebsite may contain material submitted by other Users. Welocity Boosteraccepts no responsibility for the content, accuracy, conformity to applicable laws of such material. Part of Welocity Boosterwebsite contains advertising/other material submitted to Welocity Boosterby third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on this website complies with applicable laws is exclusively on the advertisers and Welocity Boosterwill not be responsible for any claim, error, omission or inaccuracy in advertising material. Welocity Boosterreserves the right to omit, suspend or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion. Acceptance of advertisements on Welocity Boosterwebsite, if any, will be subject to Welocity Boosterterms and conditions which are available on request.
10. In case of HITA 817 - for maintainance and basic repairing door step service, the customer needs to contact the seller/ distributor / studio . For any further assistance the it is the seller’s/ distributor’s ( IBO’s ) responsibility to uninstall and send the unit ( HITA 817 ) to Pune HO for resolution of service issue .